0
ROASTING MET GALA 2017 RED CARPET FASHION

First let me check there's nothing on my face 'cause whenever I film a video it looks like I just woke up. Which I did, but you're not supposed to know that. "I'm on the internet, I'm perfect, I don't sleep." Hey guys, how you? Great! Thats gre-aeaeaea -awesome What was I about to say? I'm gonna review fashion, I'm gonna review fashion. (Yazz, Biatch, Slayyyyyyyyyyyyyy) I'm gonna review fashion with my little gay ass.

So the MET Gala happened and surprise! People wore clothing. (CLOTHING?! What The Fuck Is That?!) How weird is that? I don't even know what the MET Gala is. (Your Not The Only One) Like who we meeting? (Probably Jesus) OH, it's a fundraising event. (Told Ya Iz Jesus On A Red Carpet) Let's save the people! (Kill?) Every other MET Gala celebrities dress like it's 10,000 BC and cloth was just invented and they have no idea what to do with it! Which is great! And I'm going to be reviewing their choices.

CHOICES. (We All Make Them, But They're Not Always Good) Let's remember that. Literally yesterday, I asked what kind of video's you wanted me to make. And a good portion of you guys wanted me to review the MET Gala fashion.

AND HERE WE ARE! THIS IS IT! WOW! MAC! Okay, so, I'm gonna personally keep this to pe- (Burps) Cool. I'm gonna personally keep this for people that I know. That I am aware of their existence and their influence. Gonna keep this video like decent, make that issue good, get that YOUTUBE PROMO, get that RECOMMENDATION.

SO HERE WE GO! Zendaya, COME THROUGH! OOOOH YES! YES CHILD! COME THROUGH! Pizza topping goddess! (Im Hungry) My little ravioli, a fehttuchini. (Please Stop) What those parrots do bitch? What those parrots do?! AND THE HAIR THOUGH! NAPPY, NAPPY, NAPPAAAY! YES. Got those curls around the world, for all those boys and all those girls. YES.

(Desiigner Who?!) Why that become so gay? I also really like her face. ( Who Doesn't) It's like, you mad, you mad bitch? Oh wait, wait, hold up, wait, scuse me. What? You mad? You mad? You mad right now? YOU MAD? Mmmh, well that's sad but I gotta go make this money, peace. Vogue called her hair style "bold" Cause' apparently black girls wearing their natural hair is, COURAGEOUS! Rihann-ahaha, I see you found the most cloth.

What is happening here? (Don't Ask Me) Where... Are you? (In Ma Ass) Can you put your hands down? Who put you in this? Could you get out? With that face though, she's selling it or she's selling them. I don't know if this is just one dress? It looks like somebody went to Michaels- (His Amazing Laugh) -and just bought a bunch of circular cloth and glued that bitch on. Done! Action! One million dollars, please! Jennifer Lopez, mmh...

(He About To Roast Her!!) Boring. (Or Maybe Not) Kim Kardashian... Looks depressed. (Doesn't She Always Look Depressed Doe?) What did Kanye do? (Kill Her?) What he do this time? (Yup He Killed Her) It looks like her dress is slowly falling but she's trying to keep it on without letting the paparazzi know.

So she's just slicking through the runway like... "Oh shit. Okay, okay, okay, okay, oh shit." (Like A Penguin?) But keep it fashion and then there's string cause' why the fuck not. Nicki Minaj, DAMN GIRL! What are those thigh's objective? Who are they trying to kill darling? (Me) Out here looking like a empress of the fire nation.

Also can we just talk about the editing in her 'No Frauds" music video? Watch what the PAP, PAP, PAP, PAP, PAP, PAP, PAP, PAP, PAP. (Another Amazing Laugh <3) Exactly. Cute! Girl... Leave.

I'm sorry, where's Madonna? I can't see her! (Im Deceased) (You Rock) (Sounding Creepy) I AM A GENIUS. But honestly, what is happening here, I don't like it, it's making me uncomfortable. Kendall Jenner... Are you sure? Are you wearing clothes.

Are you sure this wasn't just a scarf and you were like, OKAY. Are you wearing clothes? Like the smile though. The smile says church. The outfit says "I am very uncomfortable because wind is hitting my ass." (JESUS ALWAYS WATCHING) ICONIC! Who's this? I don't know her.

Gigi Hadid. Oh wait, I'm sorry, I knew. There's, There's clothes! (Surprise!!!!!!!!) Katy Perry: Go0d LorD. WhaT is g0ing on? (Bon appetit) Wh0 hurt y0u? (Probably The Chef) There is?, What is, there is, hap, what, there is too much, tooo much happening right now.

I am lost looking at it. I don't know where to go. Like Swedish, Russian, Communist Rights Princess? That where we going. Does that say Confess?...Confess what?
This outfit is not the business? Maybe next year.

Cassie and P Diddy: P Diddy is still alive Ladies and Gentleman. (Claps) We now know this. Cassie look cute though. The Weeknd and Selena Gomez: honsetly the oddest couple I've ever seen but it works so well.

Look at her in this night gown with beads. And I also see that The Weeknd contributed to the wild fashion of the MET Gala. He wore a brooch. (Broccoli Looking Brooch) Jaden Smith: Wait, what, why.

Let's unpack this. What is he holding in his hand? (Weed?) Is that hair? Or just a bunch of fuzzy wires from Michael's. (Weed!) Michael's is just the word of the day. And why is he wearing chains and is that a grill in his mouth? Oh my g0sh.

What has happened? Do you still hug trees? Jaden Smith really just walked into this bitch like.. 50% Of human DNA is shared with a banana. GREAT! (BANNANANANANANA) Know what, it is not just a suit and I give you kudos for that. Also a chain and hair.

Men's fashion is so progressive. Solange: Okay.......... Was it cold? Oh look it, she also has another bold hairstyle according to VOUGE. Zoe Kravitz: Can you walk in that dress or you just hover? Lupita Nyong'o: looks like you killed a muppet.

But its okay. Jenner's just really like wind all up in there private parts. But instead of looking at a scarf, this Jenner saw a spider web and was like I want that on my body. FASHION.

You know what, it's cute. Janelle Mone: Oh-God. We're just gonna skip this. I've seen enough clouds in the sky today.

(I Haven't) Kerry Washington: Still coming for you. As you can see John Legend decided to trail blaze the mens fashion community as well. He's wearing a white suit. (That Is Very Surprising) Migos: Get them out.

Stirring up that men's fashion right?(Well At Least They Ain't Holding Weed In Their Hands) Frank Ocean: really showing that men's fashion and how it works, right. Just like his album, his outfit is a bit delayed. (That Ass Doe) (Admiring The Ass) (Sounding Creepy) KING OF COMEDY. Then we'll end it here with Nick Jonas.

Just because that face. (That Face!) God damn, I wanna sit on it. Oh, a suit with pattern's, men's fashion is shook. Like Nick Jonas that type of dude I just wanna be really close friends with and just one random night You know after like a good day of partying, a little tipsy a little drunk, (Then, Boom, His Penis In Ya Mouth!) You know eating on the couch, watching some Netflix, maybe my hand, it like casually slips on top of his dick and then it all falls into my mouth.

Life happened, and then he'll be like dude, what are we doing? I don't know, this was totally unplanned. (Yeah Right) And since I couldn't personally make it this year, since I had no money, (Same Here) I'm gonna show you what I was going to wear at the MET Gala. (You Got Be Jesus?!) And hopefully you guys like it. It's really cute.

Its Alexander Versace Gucci. (Im Getting Excited) And yes it was really expensive so don't get mad. (Not Mad) Be right back... YAAAAAASSSS! YES GAGA! YOU LOOK SO GOOD! OH MY GOD! YES! (Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YAZZZZZZZZZZZ SLAY BIATCH SLAY!!) OUCHHHHHHHAHAHA (That Must've Hurt Really Badly...) Fashion.

(Pretty Hurts) Thank you guys so much for watching. Im Gonna Go Ice My face Now (Yeah, You Do Dat) What would you let Nick Jonas do to you? (Oh, Alotta Nasty Things) That's a terrible question. What is your favorite kind of cloth? (Strings) That's a terrible question. What is your favorite kind of cloth? (Strings) I like polyester.

*Fake ppl represent* Anyways, my name is Mac and don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe babe. BWAH!.

Post a Comment

 
Top