0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Ethnic Summer Details
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Ethnic Summer Details
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Ethnic Summer Details
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Ethnic Summer DetailsGoodbye minimalistic outfits with tons of layers! Say hello to ethnic summer days. This pants is from the H&M Coachella collection and I'm kind of living in it. The lose fit and pattern is totally something for me this summer. White or black tops on it, but for a different look I'm wearing it with my boyfriends blouse and my espadrilles that really have the ethnic touch! What do you think? You will only see me walking on espadrilles these days!

What is your favorite shoe for summer? A sandal or do you prefer flip flops? Kind of hate the beach flip flops underneath every outfit ugh. Thankfully everyone has a different taste right :)

Zara boyfriend blouse - H&M Coachella pants - *Pauls Boutique London clutch - *Sacha espadrilles

Post a Comment

 
Top