0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Camel coat Elise StoreFashion Attacks outfit ootd Camel coat Elise Store
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Camel coat Elise Store
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Camel coat Elise Store

Finding a camel coat for blonde girls is a difficult situation. I've been fitting lot's, even bought one but when I saw it with normal lighting it wasn't the right color for me. I own this coat also in a black version, so when I saw this one at Elise Store I knew I had to have it. It was still hoping for the right color, cause online the colors can be different! But I was so happy when I was fitting this one. I also have an option to sort of 'update' this coat, to wear it with an edgy belt. Haven't tried it yet!

I'm really happy that I finally found the right camel coat. What is your favorite color for a coat? Mine is still black, but now I can choose! Blue, black or camel...

*Elise Store camel coat - *Storm & Marie turtle neck sweater - *IvyRevel faux leather jeans - *Sacha ladies shoes / boots

Post a Comment

 
Top