0

Yes hello there! It's been a few weeks since I posted an outfit, ok two days ago. But that outfit was an exception. These couple of weeks I've been canceling a few collaborations, stopped taking outfit pictures and also stopped with posting on Fashion Attacks. I've been missing it! But there is a reason why I 'sort of' stopped. Let me tell you, also for brands and companies :)

Since last year I go to school, I thought that I still had the time for my blog, but that wasn't reality. It's a higher study than I expected and the homework gets more and more! It was too much for me and when I should keep posting on my blog I wouldn't pass my tests. That's why! Not really special, cause a lot of bloggers are busy with school, but I just wanted to let you know. On the other side, I'm more and more active on Instagram. It works faster and I'm still connected with you all loves!

I will still try to post outfits, but it will be less! Hope you don't mind and that you will still love all the other outfits that will be online on Fashion Attacks. Big kisses!  

Post a Comment

 
Top