0
Fashion Week's New Looks

Today is the last day of summer. >> I can finally put away my
string bikini, so that's good. >> [LAUGH]
>> Last week was New York Fashion Week, anybody go to that? No?
>> [LAUGH] >> Okay, huge event. The only time you see that many models
in one place is Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday party.

>> [LAUGH]
>> Boy, so I spent the last few days
looking over the new fashions, and there are some interesting
fashions at Fashion Week. I don't know,
since you didn't get to go in person, I thought I would show you some. Here's an outfit for men from Barbara Sanchez-Kane. >> [LAUGH]
>> It's what it looks like when a guy on Tinder says he's six feet tall.

>> [LAUGH]
>> Here's another men's fashion from Rushemy Botter. >> No, this is smart, this is smart. Because when you fall down
from not being able to see- >> [LAUGH] >> You just land on your pillow and that's okay. >> [LAUGH]
>> This outfit will be available at Pet Smart, it's a cat toy-
>> [LAUGH] >> [LAUGH] as well.

Boy, I mean, here's a look from Libertine. >> [LAUGH]
>> See this is what happens when you get so stoned, you forget to make the pants. >> [LAUGH]
Just make the jacket. >> [LAUGH]
>> This look combines the bold Jamaican style with your dad
waking up in the morning.

>> [LAUGH]
>> So you wanna see the latest fashions for
women I'm sure. Here's one from Namilia. >> [LAUGH]
>> This is a lady who's single and does not wanna mingle. >> [LAUGH]
>> She's just not interested in meeting anybody.

It's amazing what you can do with just
a shower curtain and a dental dam. >> [LAUGH]
>> Finally I'm always excited to see the new
shoes at fashion week. Here are some new boots from Hood By Air! >> [LAUGH]
>> They're going forward and backward at the same time. Even the boots wanna return themselves.

I think I'm going to stick to
my one shoe per foot look. For instance, these are my shoes. These are from ED by Ellen. They're available at Nordstrom and
Dillards.

You too can own them. >> [APPLAUSE] They're stylish. >> [APPLAUSE]
>> They're stylish, they're comfortable, and you know what,
they're great for dancing..

Post a Comment

 
Top