0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Sacha Gucci loafers
Hi loves,

Wow it has been a while. Don't really know where it went wrong. But of course I give my study the blame. Just finished my exams and they went quite well. Still have to wait for a few grades, but I hope I don't have to do them again.

Few weeks ago I was in Amsterdam and the weather was really beautiful. I received these loafers from Sacha. They are look a likes from Gucci. Usually I don't wear loafers, because I have feet that are painful with shoes like these, but suddenly they walk quite well. They are made out of 100% leather and I'm surprised about these ones! Curious what you think about them, for me they are an item that you really need in your closet. You can buy them here!

Hope I can continue blogging again, because when I write this I kinda miss it. Hope I can show you more looks soon! Have a wonderful day loves!

I'm wearing:
H&M bomber - Mango pants - *Sacha loafers - Prada sunglasses

Post a Comment

 
Top