0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Dr. Martens The Original Icon
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Dr. Martens The Original Icon
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Dr. Martens The Original Icon
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Dr. Martens The Original Icon
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Dr. Martens The Original Icon

Hi babes,

I maybe don't show my Dr. Martens on my blog. But oh I love them. I have the high boots, but now I got the chance to wear the short 1461 Dr. Martens. Let's be honest, I have to get used to them. They walk a little bit different. But I'm pretty sure that I will like them when it's summer. The high boots are most of the time way too hot when the sun is shining. These are such a good choice!

I combined these Dr. Martens with my mom jeans from H&M en my new t-shirt from Zara. I kind have a thing for everything that it's pink. Don't know where that came from... However, it's not bad at all. What do you think of this outfit? Is it a yay or nay for you?

I'm wearing:
Dr. Martens 1461 - Zara blazer, t-shirt - H&M jeans

Post a Comment

 
Top