0









Hello hello loves! Here I am with a new outfit. Last week on Saturday my best friend Tess and I went on a little road trip to The Hague. Only 30 minutes driving, but we couldn't care. We just wanted to have fun. She has been there before and she knew the perfect little lunchroom to have a coffee. It's called Pistache and of course I had to take a few outfit pictures.

The terrace wasn't really in use by other people, I could strike poses on every chair I could find there. For a little secret project I stole this silver bomber from Tess. I was surprised that it looked this good. It was shiny, but I didn't felt like a christmas ball. I combined it with my pastel purple sweater, faux leather pants and my new sneakers. Yup, sneakers from Dr. Martens. It was new for me! But oh boy they are so fashionable and look very unique. Something different than the boots that everybody is wearing.

For now, this was it. Stay tuned for my secret little project. Can't wait to show you the video I made for a huge brand. Already said too much! Have a wonderful day.

I'm wearing:
H&M bomber, sweater, faux leather pants - Prada sunglasses - Dr. Martens sneakers via Nelson - Markberg cross body bag

Post a Comment

 
Top