0



Well hello! You haven't heard from me a few weeks, only a couple of blogpost but that's it. Usually I don't really tell about my personal life. There is a little about me page, but let's talk more about what I've been up to lately. There is so much going on and let me tell you about that!

I started this post because I don't really have the time anymore to take outfit photos. I try to post on my Instagram, but there is a reason why I'm so busy. Hate to say that I'm busy. You are never busy, you just have to make time when you really want something. But that's an other thing! For the past couple of months I'm an intern at Bold Labels. I help with the social media, influencer marketing en pr. It's something that I was always curious about. I know the blogger side, but how does it work on the other side when you are the company that are having contacts with influencers? Well it was definitely a surprise for me and how I can change things for my own as a influencer. I got to know how I can make my blog bigger and I got to learn how pr and influencer marketing really works. Since a few weeks I know it's not something for me and I definitely don't see it as my future job, but I do think that it was really worth it to get all the information! And I loved my past few months. I only need four weeks and then I get back to school. Something that I can't wait. Like what? Why?

It's always fun to see the faces of people when you tell them you can't wait to get back to school and study. Two years ago I had a year of full time work and I knew that I didn't want to work at my age. I wanted to learn more and sort of specialize myself. I'm now a graduated graphic designer and I really see that it helps with my study and the jobs that I can do in the future. It's such a good step that I took two years ago to study again. The next month I will do a specialization about text writing. Something that I first wasn't enthousiast about, but from now on I see that it can definitely help for Fashion Attacks. How a teacher said it: 'Then you are a graphic designer, with pr/marketing properties and you know how to write a good text! Not everyone can say that!"

Well that was something that changed my mind and I can't wait to learn more and more. First I need to pass my resits. Fingers crossed! Hope to update you guys now. I'm curious what you do lately? Are you going to college or are you already working fulltime?

Oh and before I forgot, when I'm back at school there is time again to take photos for Fashion Attacks! YAY.

Post a Comment

 
Top