0
Fashion Attacks interior inspiration update clothes rail ZiitoFashion Attacks interior inspiration update clothes rail Ziito
Fashion Attacks interior inspiration update clothes rail Ziito
Fashion Attacks interior inspiration update clothes rail Ziito
Fashion Attacks interior inspiration update clothes rail ZiitoNow and then I love to change my room. Since a few months I have a dark grey color on the walls and I moved my huge wardrobe to an other room because I loved the idea of a clothe rail. I had one from Ikea, a white minimalistic rail that I loved. Some time ago Ziito came with the idea to change that rail for one of them. Why would I do a new one? My first question. But now, when I see it I truly love the wood and the double plank. Finally I can put my accessory on it!

I'm curious what you guys think?

Buy this clothes rail here

Post a Comment

 
Top