0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd my Moshi backpack
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd my Moshi backpack

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd my Moshi backpack
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd my Moshi backpack
Hi babes! Since the month November has started it feels much colder outside. I needed a thicker coat, a new jumper and a new pair of winter sneakers. Something totally different than I'm usually wearing and I still have to get used to it. It was hard for me to style it, cause I in my eyes these shoes don't look good with a blue jeans. Just my opinion. So it was hard for me to the pick the right items. And still, I'm not that convinced about this outfit. It's just not me, but I still wanted to show you all because even I have those days. 

This Monday I will have my first day at my Internship. I'm a bit scared, because it's all new but I just saw the projects that I will be working on and I kind of get motivated! I'm excited and I can't wait. For the fulltime days that I will be there at my internship I wanted to have a sort of new backpack. Usually I use a handbag, but I needed something else! And here it is my Moshi backpack! How cute is the color? I'm a fan, because everything fits in it and you will not see everyone with it. What do you think? And of course what do you think of the outfit? 

Timberland sneakers via Nelson - H&M coat, jumper, blouse - IvyRevel pants - Moshi backpack

Post a Comment

 
Top