0
Fashion Attacks news Nelson Ambassador

Hi loves! It's been a bit quiet on the blog the past few days, but it also has a reason. Lately I'm busy with a few new projects and today I can finally tell more about it. The photo has nothing to do with it! I just needed a photo and this was the one that came up in my mind. More about the exciting new: I'm from now on a Nelson Ambassador. I'm a fashion blogger/influencer and of course I love shoes. That's why we both had a click and the match was made! 

Me as a ambassador will be bring some fun things, I will join events and I will report on Fashion Attacks for you, will show you the latest shoe trends and of course how you combine it! Hope you all will enjoy, I'm pretty excited. And there is more coming! Will tell you soon. Happy Saturday xo

I'm wearing: Zara t-shirt - Bershka pants - Loavies choker - Triwa watch

Post a Comment

 
Top