0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Just a touch of Yellow biker jacket
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Just a touch of Yellow biker jacket
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Just a touch of Yellow biker jacket

Well that's a touch of yellow! I was a bit scared at first when I bought this jacket. Was it worth it? Would I wear it? Even though it was faux leather, it still costed me money so there was a little doubt. Now few weeks later I'm damn happy with this jacket. I own a black one, but nowadays when the sun is shining it's first way to warm, but also too dark. Then I also have a denim jacket, but a yellow one is definitely something different. Never thought that I would wear one, it's a new favourite!

I'm wearing it with a boyfriend jeans, striped t-shirt and my heels with long laces! What do you think? Would you dare to buy a jacket like this one?

Zara yellow jacket, striped t-shirt - *Subdued boyfriend jeans (old) - *Pubic Desire heels - *WOS bag - Urban Outfitters bandana - *Triwa watch

Post a Comment

 
Top