0
Fashion Attacks welcome to the new design
Yeah welcome to the new design of Fashion Attacks! 

I wasn't planning to redesign my blog this month, it was actually my plan for this summer when I would have all the time to think about it. But it suddenly happen last week and I'm very happy now with it! Actually there wasn't something wrong with the previous design, but I just wanted something new. I finally have a bigger slider and I definitely like the pink color. 

Now with the new design I can't wait to blog more, yesterday I had an amazing day with a make-up brand in a hotel in Rotterdam and that will be the first post! Hope you all like the new design and that you keep following Fashion Attacks. 

Let me know what you think! Happy Saturday and enjoy your weekend. 

Post a Comment

 
Top