0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd inspiration patches
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd inspiration patches
Inspiration time! This is one of the biggest trends right now and I definitely had to share it with you. Today you see patches on all clothes like jackets, t-shirts, but my favourite is on jeans! I'm still on a hunt for the perfect one, haven't found it yet. Oh well, the one that I want is very expensive! 

This trend was hot when I was a kid and it's funny to see that now the fashion from the past is hot. Like the fringe trend, the flared jeans and I can give you many more. Not all of them are my cup of tea, but I think that there are trends for everyone! Curious what your favourite trend is at the moment. Mine is definitely the patch trend. 

Image source: Gastochic - IMAXTREE

Post a Comment

 
Top