0
Fashion Attacks Onepiece outfit ootd

Fashion Attacks Onepiece outfit ootd
Fashion Attacks Onepiece outfit ootd Fashion Attacks Onepiece outfit ootd

Wish I could spend my Sunday like this. At the moment I'm back at work, making espresso's, cappuccino's all day long and eating a super duper little piece of cheesecake. Onepiece was always, to me, a brand that sells one-piece suits. Comfy and such a great piece to chill in when it's weekend! I already own 3 of them, two for summer and one for winter. But now they also have sweaters, jackets and trousers! You never see me this comfy on the blog, but I really had to show my pieces of them to you. Can I please go to school like this?

*Onepiece jacket, trousers - H&M Mens sweater - Adidas Stan Smiths - Pinned by K fringes - The Sting backpack

Post a Comment

 
Top