0
Fashion Attacks small x-mass giftlist wish list Daniel Wellington


Time flies, Christmas days are coming way too fast. I love Christmas, I really do. The fun and happy moments with your family and friends. And also the lot's of food, my favorite part of course! But in the end I'm always in a rush, what shall we do and what's on my wish list. It's already hard for me when it's my birthday! Do you recognize it? Here a little help from yours truly with a small Christmas wish list. This was easy for me, few gifts were from my sweet friends for my birthday! So so sweet.

- Modemusthaves fisherman's hat
- Mac limited edition 'Please Me' lipstick and golden eyeshadow
- Bathstories soaps
- HEMA cute little champagne bottle
- Douglas brush kit
- Lush bath items, all their items are amazing for gifts
- Daniel Wellington watch

Hope you all like this small giftlist! And to celebrate Christmas earlier, I give you a 15% discount on the Daniel Wellington watch with the code fashion-attacks! They have a special Holiday offer on their website only for you special!

Post a Comment

 
Top