0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd That Seventies Shoe Invito Wolford pullover

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd That Seventies Shoe Invito Wolford pullover
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd That Seventies Shoe Invito Wolford pullover
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd That Seventies Shoe Invito Wolford pullover

When you walk in stores these days, all you see are seventies styles. The flared jeans, the brown suede jackets and skirts. But how about seventies shoes? In a little collaboration with Invito, to photograph there new shoe collection with my own style of clothes, I tried this pair. Oh how I like the brown heel! What I also like is that it's not that much seventies. Also good black boots with not a huge platform. Ugh how ugly that is for me, but just my opinion. I styled these boots with my new high waisted jeans. Still have to get used to blue jeans in winter! Added my Wolford pullover that is super comfy and my new Monki coat/cardigan. Perfect for this upcoming winter right?
How do you feel about the seventies style? I totally understand if you still have to get used to it :)

*Monki coat - *Wolford pullover - Zara high waisted jeans - *Invito boots

Post a Comment

 
Top