0
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Blossom

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Blossom
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Blossom
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Blossom
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Blossom
Hello again! I'm still alive, only a little bit busy with my new study. Shot this look few weeks ago and still had to post it. An outfit that I love to wear, since I got this scarf I wear it 24/7. Really like how it looks with my jacket. This also a look that I wear very often to school, it's easy and super comfy. I'm still trying to be fashionable, but sometimes I'm so lazy for that! Not cool when you see all the fashion people standing in front of your school. But it's also a lot of inspiration for me! I still have to say that this may be my last outfit for these two weeks. Next week I got my exams, fingers crossed. Then I have lot's of time again! Time to post a shit load of looks. Stay tuned loves! 

Zara dress - *Dr Martens boots (via Sacha) - *WOS leather bag, blossom scarf

Post a Comment

 
Top