0
Fashion Attacks My Favorite Jewelry Triwa Ti Sento Mumbai Stockholm

Fashion Attacks My Favorite Jewelry Triwa Ti Sento Mumbai Stockholm
Fashion Attacks My Favorite Jewelry Triwa Ti Sento Mumbai Stockholm
Lately I'm more into jewelry. Silver, tiny, minimalistic and an item that is a little bit different. Let me tell you about these pretty ones. My fav watch is this from Triwa! One that I wear everyday. Since a few days I also have a new marble necklace, it's a shorter one that looks so cool on a t-shirt with a higher neck. The item that is a little bit different than usual, and that something that I really like, is my Just Infinity bracelet. Made from a genuine guitar string! How cool?! Also a very nice gift for a guitar lover right! 

Since this year I wear more rings, for my graduation I got a Ti Sento ring from my parents. A super sweet gift with a great memorie! For my blog I received these two other rings, one with a tiny diamond in it from Mumbai Stockholm. Minimalistic, something that I like. The other ring is a septum ring! So cool. This one is from Jane Koenig and is a bit matt. All items that I really really like! 

What do you think? And what is your favorite jewelry item that you wear the most? Curious! 

*Triwa watch - *GRRRL marble necklace - *Just Infinity guitar string bracelet  
*Ti Sento double ring - *Mumbai Stockholm ring, heart bracelet - *Jane Koenig septum ring

Post a Comment

 
Top