0
Fashion Attacks beauty Sally Hansen nail polish

Fashion Attacks beauty Sally Hansen nail polishI've always been a fan of nail polish, a box full with every color of the rainbow (ok almost!). Since I work in an espresso-bar I can't wear it anymore. The first weeks I missed something, feeling naked! And with my work one after the other nail broke down. Welcome to the short nails club! But now when I have my holiday I can wear nail polish again, whoohoo, like really it feels so good. Now I also wanted to grow my nails back. Did a little search on the interwebs and came to the conclusion that I needed a polish from Sally Hansen. Miracle gel, without a light! Sounds good to me and look at my nails. Been 5 days ago! What do you think? And did you already knew Sally Hansen? Let me know! 

Post a Comment

 
Top