0
Fashion Attacks new Visual Language Collective marble Beola phone case

Fashion Attacks new Visual Language Collective marble Beola phone caseSince I got a phone where they also sell cases for I'm addicted to special and unique ones. You see marble everywhere! Not really unique anymore right. Few days ago I received a message from Visual Language Collective, a freelance designer too so it felt good immediately. It's a startup-design studio from New York (how cool!) with amazing, like really amazing, phone cases! They are here for us to provide us from beautiful visual products and I'm definitely addicted to it. So yes of course I had to collaborate with Visual Collective! Couldn't wait to show this case to all of you, already showed you a sneak peek on my Instagram and so here it is on Fashion Attacks. What do you think? Unique right!

Visual Collective Beola marble pattern Case - Buy Here

Post a Comment

 
Top