0
Fashion Attacks ootd past blue
Fashion Attacks ootd past blue
Fashion Attacks ootd past blue
Fashion Attacks ootd past blue
Fashion Attacks ootd past blue
Forever 21 baby blue sweater - H&M dot blouse, skirt - Vogue bag

It was a little bit to warm for this sweater when I shot these photos last week, it was blue but also blue as the sky! What a wonderful weather, just like this week. Can not believe it. It feels like summer. Let's hope together that it stays like this for a while! Bring out the bikini's! Ok that is a little bit to early but you all understand why I am happy. Sadly I did not had the time to sit on a terrace with a glass of wine (oops Coca Cola!) with friends. At the moment I am busy with school. Yep again, but I read on several blogs the same! Let support each other right.

Maybe you have seen it, maybe you did not. It is a little add on the bar above the blog. Portfolio! You all know that I am a graphic design student and that is why I also need a digital portfolio. Right now I am adding my work on it CLICK HERE to see it. This one is from my last project, had to make an App for The Vondelpark. A fashion app! See it here! I am still busy with it, but I thought it would be fun to share my work with you people. Maybe you were wondering 'what the hell does she make'. Here it is!

Post a Comment

 
Top